NOTICE TO RESDIENTS OF HANDY TOWNSHIP
HANDY TOWNSHIP REGULAR PLANNING COMMMISSION MEETINGS
AUGUST 28, 2014, CANCELLED
THE SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 REGULAR MEETING HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
The Handy Township Planning Commission has cancelled their regular meeting of Thursday, August 28, 2014, due to lack of agenda items. There will be no meeting in August.
They have also rescheduled their regular meeting of September 25, 2014 to September 11, 2014, at 7:30 p.m., to be held in the Handy Township Board Room.
Laura A. Eisele, Handy Township Clerk
May 14, 2014
Please be notified that the Handy Township Board ofTrustees, at their regular meeting on May 13, 2014, approved an increase to water and sewer rates and to move to monthly billing beginning October 1,2014.
For bills mailed July 1,2014 (quarterly bill 4-1-14 thru 6-30-2104)
- • Water and Sewer rates remain the same
Next billing is September 1,2014 ( billing for usage from 7-1-2014 thru 8-31-2014)
- • Water and Sewer rates remain the same but pro-rated for the 60 day billing cycle Base bill amount will be $143.68 (based on usage of up to 10,000 gallons)
For usage greater than 10,000 gallons, fee is $3.70 for each 1,000 gallons used
Next billing will be October 1,2014 (billing for usage from 9-1-2014 thru 9-30-2014)
- • Water rate will be $28.17 (metered up to 5,000 gallons usage)
- • Sewer rate will be $49.67 (flat rate fee) Total base bill will be $74.84 per month
For usage greater than 5,000 gallons per month, an additional $3.90 per 1,000 gallons will be charged All bills going forward from October 1,2014 will be billed on a monthly basis.
Bills will be due in 15 days and penalties will be applied on day 16. Any unpaid balances will incur water service shut-off at 45 days.
135 & 137 N. GRAND AVENUE, P.O. BOX 189
FOWLERVILLE, Ml 48836
May 14, 2014
The previous notice you received reflected an incorrect amount for a total monthly payment. Please note that the maximum usage of gallons per month will now be 5,000 gallons.
The October 1,2014 (billing for usage from 9-1-2014 thru 9-30-2014)
- • Water rate will be 7 (metered up to 5,000 gallons usage)
- • Sewer rate will be $49.67 (flat rate fee) Total base bill will be per month
For usage greater than 5,000 gallons per month, an additional $3.90 per 1,000 gallons will be charged