VOTING PRECINCT LOCATIONS:
PRECINCTS 1,2 & 3, WILL ALL VOTE AT WOODSHI RE PLACE BANQUET FACILITY, 6520 W. GRAND
RIVER, HANDY TOWNSHIP (Located on the corner of W. Grand River and Hogback Road)
FNV'S 2-15-2015, 3-8-2015, 3-22-2015, 4-5-2015, 4-12-2015, 4-19-2015, 4-26-2015 & 5-3-2015.
VOTING PRECINCT LOCATION:
Precincts 1, 2 & 3, will all vote at Woodshire Place Banquet Facility,
6520 W. Grand River ( located on the corner of W. Grand River and Hogback Roads)
Laura A. Eisele, Handy Township Clerk
N&V’s 7-27 & 8-3-2014.
6520 Grand River
Fowlerville, MI 48836
Polls Open 7am - 8pm
Handy Township Polling Location
Precincts 1, 2 & 3 now vote at the Woodshire Place Banquet Facility, 6520 W. Grand River, Handy Township, located on the corner of W. Grand River and Hogback Roads.
The Michigan Supreme Court recently ruled that a provision of the Michigan Election Law, which requires voters to present picture identification at the polls, is constitutional and enforceable. Voters are required to present picture identification as part of the application to vote. Acceptable photo identification may be one of the following:
- · Michigan driver’s license or Michigan personal identification card
- · A driver’s license issued by another state
- · A U.S. Passport
- · Current student identification card with photo
- · Military identification card with photo
- · Tribal identification card with photo
- · If the voter states that he or she has photo identification but did not bring it to the polls or if the voter states that he or she does not have any form of photo identification, the voter can vote by signing the “Affidavit of Voter Not in Possession of Picture Identification” form.
If you are 60 years of age or older, or physically unable to attend the polls on election day and would like to received the form to be placed on Handy Township’s Permanent Absent Voter Application List, please fill the form below and submit to the Clerk’s office.
Handy Township has implemented the use of the State’s Electronic Pollbook. Driver licenses will now be electronically scanned to bring up voter information.