Handy Township is located in the northwest quadrant of Livingston County. Early promoters of Livingston County cited Handy Township as a good place for agriculture, noting that it was level, well watered, had few swampy areas and was heavily timbered. The first settlers came to Handy in 1834. The area was organized into a township in 1838. Within the central part of the township, the Village of Fowlerville was platted in 1836 and was incorporated as a village in 1871.
Township Board Meeting May13th, 2014
Planning Commission Meeting April 24th, 2014 AGENDA
Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting April 23rd, 2014 AGENDA